And some of my friends are asking for the recipe.
It's actually not that difficult, all you need :
- 1 Onion, cut into pieces
- Half Cup of water
- Toppings (it can be anything that you like, meat or omelette)
- 1 Carrot
- Curry Blocks
- Warm Rice or Udon or Soba (whichever you like)
For Curry Blocks, I usually use Golden Curry, Medium Hot.
If you like it a bit spicy, you can try the Hot... Not that much different.
Just choose what you like.
If you like a bit sweeter, you can try Vermont.
Just choose whichever you like,
It contains a couple of blocks, so if you eat alone, you make it for at least 2 - 3 times.
So to make it is really simple.
1. Fry Onions then put in the meat or sausage and carrot.
2. Stir for a while then put the water, wait until it's almost boiling.
3. Once it's almost boiling, put in the curry block and stir until it dissolve.
One block is enough for one person, but if you want it to be thicker, you can add 1 more block.
4. Add salt and pepper if you want.
5. Serve with warm rice and enjoy.
If you like it with udon, that also works great!
As you can see, I am not great with presentation, but it still taste great.
For toppings, I got chicken sausage and sweet omelette.
You can also use Chicken Katsu or Ebi Fry for toppings if you like.
For sweet omelette, I use 2 egg, salt, pepper and a bit of sugar.
You can make it into tamagoyaki if you like, but I'm too hungry to make tamagoyaki (which need a bit of patient).
For meat, you can choose any meat you like.
Just let it it soften in the boiling water before you add the curry block.
Curry is easy to make and really tasty.
You should try it sometimes. :D